Well here it is . . . the final post for my wedding.
Sorry for the overload on pictures, but hoping you can gather inspiration and/or appreciate the details.
I am very passionate at what I do and just want to share the details on what made my wedding day extra special.
As favors, guests were given mugs that had chalkboard labels. Each person had a cup. Attached to the handle was the table number. It doubled as my seating chart as well. I attached the table number using assorted fabrics, ribbons, and strings from other wedding decor.
I love succulents and knew from day one of our engagement that I wanted succulents in my bouquet. It was something different and that you don't see in every bouquet. I absolutely loved my bouquet! In lieu of a wedding cake, since the hubby doesn't like cake, we had a succulent cake on the cake table. We then shared Klondike bars for dessert. Plated ones were served to our guests.
The centerpieces were reclaimed 4x4's that had holes drilled into them. Inside the holes were assorted succulents and flowers. Also on the table were books (which can be seen on the above picture at the left). Each table had a different question. It has been fun to read the responses.
I love the picture below. Trevor and I got to step away for a minute while the party continued during the reception. We spent a couple of minutes on the beach sharing the bliss of the day and watching our guests enjoy themselves. I changed into a more dance worthy and fun outfit. The lower half of my dress detached and created a cocktail dress. I then put on my comfy high tops and a colorful necklace and was ready to dance the night away.
Event Design & Decor: Shabby Little Duo Photography: Paige and Blake Green Florist: Mary Brewer
Caterer: Summit Catering Invitation Design: Shabby Little Duo Wedding Gown: Elle Couture Designs
Grooms Wardrobe: Volcom and Urban Outfitters Flower Girl: J.Crew
Thank you to all our family, friends, and vendors for making our wedding day perfect!









No comments:
Post a Comment